Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Yay......thanks to my sister Kara and her new hubby Ryan, I can blog something....since these are the newest photos I have that I stole from her facebook..... besides Easter (which I haven't downloaded)....ummhmmm I know I'm so motivated!


Here's a few of my favorite girls!

Look at those good lookin creatures!

I think I scared a few of the guests!...oh well that's how I roll!

He stopped in the middle of his dancing to give his "fancy" smile

Cade was REAL comfortable on the dance floor..work it! work it! So proud...wait, look a tear rolling down my cheek...:)
Kara and Ryan.....may your lives be blessed with joy and happiness! And as much as I mean those words, it was hard to not laugh while I wrote them! You guys are awesome!

7 comments:

Mel said...

Cade must get his moves from his Mother!!
The best was when some were offended when "like a virgin" was requested so you could show off your moves!
I want to see more pics!

The Lowes said...

One question for Paul, what in the____ are you trying to hide in the family photo??? lol Awesome dancers in your family!

Lisa said...

Paul's always trying to hide something...who knows what it is this time! The kids thought he was peeing...

Cadi said...

hells bells, that's funny! peeing...hahha. good one.

k, Lisa I look forward to your posts cuz they make me laugh. sad I missed your Like a Virgin moves. Every once in awhile we stumble over our NYE party vids and crack up at your awesome moves, Napoleon.

Nic said...

mad skills woman! i wish i knew your sister just so i could've seen you in action! You always crack me up :) you and your sisters look brownly beautiful...

i keep thinking i'm gonna hear that you had that baby any day now...keep us posted!

M Hastings said...

Looks like a beautiful wedding!

Kristen said...

I love reading your posts! You know who remind me of...Erma Bombeck (a funny columnist and book author my mom read faithfully when I was little!) She was "real life" humor mixed with sarcasm like you! Hey-you should write a book! :)

You are lookin GOOD! When are you due?