Monday, March 15, 2010

IDLE RANDOMNESS

I found these random pics that the kids took on their cheap camera.....I think my kids take more pics and videos of each other than I do...thank goodness...if it wasn't for them their childhood might be lost because I'm too lazy to get the camera..
Yet another reason I will not be nominated for mother of the year!



I think the rice krispies are eating him and not the other way around

They grow up way too fast



I'm not sure what's going on in this video clip, but it certainly made me laugh.....my quiet, calm Clayton gettin jiggy with it

6 comments:

Beth Ann said...

These are awesome! & there are no words for clayton's video...What a brilliant idea to give them their own camera! You never know what their going to come up with & I'm pretty sure one of these videos will end up viral and make you all very famous! HAHA

sandi said...

Yep, Clay is your kid, all right!

Mel said...

Haha! I love that Clay is coming out of his shell, he's pretty funny!

Jami Baker said...

Clay looks so young in that video, but it is probably not that long ago. And Sandi is right, he is YOUR KID! And the pic of Cade & Crew...... that is cute!!!

Anonymous said...

That video is one of the cutest things I've seen in a while (: !

Kristen said...

Thanks Clayton! I needed some new self defense moves! And yes mom, they do grow up way to fast! Cute pictures though! I can't believe how centered the pictures are. When my kiddos take em, they are of random body parts!

What about the baby? Due date? Picture of you?