Thursday, July 23, 2009

This past weekend we went up to Greer to my sis in laws cabin and most of the Miller side were present and accounted for........Of course when I left on Monday, Cole and Clay had to stay with their second mom Aunt Erin for a few more days....they love it there!


Crew and Cade being Crew and Cade
We went "Crawdog" fishing (that's how it is said in Crew language) and it was actually fun....despite the fact that the crawdads look like a combination of scorpions and cockroaches
2 of my most hated creatures
No words need to be said about the beauty that is this pic....but I thought I would put some evidence of me actually being there.......
Photo courtesy of Caden...hey at least my heads not cut off
Never mind the stepford wives smiles Cole and Cade are donning.......they were having a fabulous time......promise :)
Yep, here's Crew spreading his vast knowledge of finger sucking to his cousin Bryce
good job Crew...you're awesome
As per requested by my sis Jami

8 comments:

Mel said...

I'm going to buy that stuff for Crew and his fingers!! LOL! LOVE the pic of Crew and Cade together....too cute!
So jealous you have a cabin you can go to. Why don't you have Paul build one so I can come visit it!! haha!

Kaylee said...

you and all your vacations...I'm feeling quite the boring mom this summer...Glad you had fun. Missed visiting with you at the last book club, and I will miss the next one too. We will have to catch up in August.

Jami Baker said...

ok, that looked like a lot of fun!! glad crew got to catch some crawdogs! i wish i could have heard his voice saying it.

Sheba Price said...

Lis, I love all of the summer pics! I love the 'jackasses' pic! You always know how to make me laugh! Thank you for your sweet message. I am so grateful for everything you have done for me and the girls and will NEVER forget it! I would LOVE to go out again and catch up! I miss fight club and seeing you! Please call me anytime so we can plan it. Love ya!

Kristen said...

I love how they say things wrong! It's my favorite! Caden should become a photographer! You're lookin good!

Anonymous said...

I love the shot of the boys. So awesome!! and I swear you must audition for Saturday night live..ever since Cadi mentioned that I think you'd be totally perfect! keep smilin'.

Katrina said...

I wish you were one of my relatives - family reunions would be way more exciting!! Looks like you guys had a great time & I love your pose for the picture Cade took of you! Very Marilyn Monroeish!

Nik and Dawna said...

I absolutely love you and your family! You are all so adorable. Tell them I wish them luck on their boat publishing! :)
Too Cute!