Tuesday, June 30, 2009

HAPPY SUMMER TO ALL:...........

The fun just never ends!


I don't know who's idea it was to put all their ties, belts and every pair of underwear they own on, but it's what's known as "gettin fancy"....according to Caden
Crew came out all 'dressed' up and said...."Look at me mom....I'm fancy pants!"




In June, Clay was in a play with his cousin Mac......yes, I did say Clay.....And hell has definitely not frozen over


I told Crew to get in the bath one night and he came right up next to my face (cause I was on my knees getting the water going) and he said "Yes Sir"and saluted me....so I made him repeat it for me on this video

4 comments:

sandi said...

Your kids are so entertaining! They crack me up! Behehehee!

Mel said...

Are you sure hell hasn't froze over just a little?? Love the things that come out of your boys mouth!!

Katrina said...

Your boys are awesome! Looks like they're keeping you entertained! I love the "gettin fancy" - so funny!

Deanne said...

Nice I need to teach my kids how to salute me and say yes BOSS to me!