Wednesday, January 7, 2009

o.k., so when Clay first started gymnastics we ordered his uniform and he got the girl leotard instead of the boy's......so, I was cleansing the kid's clothes, and Crew found it and wanted to put it on.....and it begins.....I'm pretty sure we've ruined his chances to hold a political office,.......


Look at those bi's and tri's.....grrrr!


TA-DA
I added this picture cause I want you to notice that Clay's wearing my slippers......
but I have to say that they are cozy   :)
And Last but no Least...
All I can say is WoW, he's definitely ready for his broadway debut
(the funny thing is as I was posting this, I was listening to Dancing Queen from ABBA........and yes, my boys were dancing)




7 comments:

Jami Baker said...

Crew definitely should have been your girl. Refer to the June 23rd post too. I think he was given the wrong genetics. LOL

(oh, but what a cute kid he is, definitely a keeper.)

sandi said...

OH. MY. GOSH! Bwaaaaaaahahahaha! I'm DYING! That is so freaking classic and awesome! He will hate that picture when he's older! I might have to print it out and frame it! And I love Clay in your slippers...so dainty!

Mel said...

HAHA!! Come on it looks exactly the same as his swimming leotard he has!! LOL
What a cutie!

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

come on, you've gotta give us boys of moms something...we'll take some feminism wherever we can get it...even from a little Abba-inspired groovin'!

Katrina said...

Looks like your boys are definitely secure in their masculinity! Love the pictures - your blog is hilarious!

Kristen said...

You know, if he doesn't make it to Broadway...maybe he could make it on Sat. Night Live and be the next Wil Farrell!

Sassy said...

OH MY STARS!!!! Loved this post...he is a doll oh oops I didn't say that....HE IS HANDSOME...HE IS HANDSOME....HE IS HANDSOME!