Saturday, January 24, 2009

It's nice to know that things still keep rolling even when we're gone........

Aunt Jami loves her some kisses......I don't think Cade minded at all!
I couldn't hear the music....but I'm sure it was absolutely beautiful!.......
Side note:  One of the first pictures we took of these two was Crew biting and kissing Blayke's neck....future Edward?!.....maybe
My lovely and "crazy" sister took the boys to Skateland while we were gone....love ya Kara!!

Mama Mia.....yes, that's my mom with a black eye....this picture doesn't do it justice

MAKE A WISH......he's probably wishing for more blankets :)
that boy loves him some blankets!


8 comments:

Jami Baker said...

Oh that Crew...he's a babe! We had fun being crazy at Skateland. It was actually fun! And Cade really didn't care that I kissed him, I turned my head at the last minute and Cade got a lovely surprise from me. We had fun without you and Paul though, but we did wish you were there after we ate... someone needed to do the dishes!

sandi said...

Wow...3 already! Where do the years go?

The Future Edward...love it!

Katrina said...

Happy B-day to Crew! What an awesome cake too! He seriously has the cutest expressions too!

Mel said...

How was your trip??!! We always miss you when your gone, but we still know how to party without ya!!

Kristen said...

So let me guess! Another cruise? You cruise whore! LOL hahaha! Happy B-day Crew! What a cutie! You need to explain WHY mom has a black eye? Was it the sakting, an unfortunate head butt from one of the boys? Don't leave us to our imaginations!

Lisa said...

She did a slow motion fall to the pillar in her house! Of course I should have let you to your imaginations...the story might have been better!

Sara Jane said...

Happy Birthday Crew!! I can't believe he's 3!! haha :D

Sassy said...

Happy birthday Crew! NOW....WHAT THE CRAP HAPPENED TO YOUR MOM'S EYE...seriously what happened? Relif Society has been pretty rough on her....