Tuesday, December 2, 2008

WARNING:  PHOTO OVERLOAD ALERT!



A wrap up of our trip to the Andersen cabin...good times!

I had to put this photo in to show how absolutely awesome I looked in my "snow"pants....is that that the Michelen Man?......  I think I was more scared than Crew to go down that hill!
UNO anyone?!

There just wasn't any pics with him smiling with all his garb on...go figure!  But you look so cute Crew....just enjoy it!
That snowman up above is Cade's creation.....oh our little artist....:)


Yes.....I was THAT serious about the puzzle!

4 comments:

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

What a cool/supportive mom/wife to actually get bundled up to go outside...nothing could have torn me away from that puzzle! Was this Thanksgiving?? Looks like a seriously fun time!

Sassy said...

I ♥ that snowman on your header!!! He is built like me! Lisa...you are just a doll even bent over concentrating on a puzzle...

Mel said...

How fun!!! That's probably what I look like when I'm doing puzzles! LOL
Looks like you had a fabulous time!
PS..can you wear you're snow outfit for Christmas so we can push you down and watch you try to get up??! hahahahaha

Katrina said...

I'm with you with the puzzles - once you start they just suck you in & before you know it 5 hours have gone by & you've put 3 pieces in (OK so maybe that's just me!). Anyway, your pics are awesome - looks like you had tons of fun in the snow!!