Tuesday, December 7, 2010

MAUI, HAWAII:


That water looks so tempting to dive into....too bad if I did, I would probably meet my demise against the rocks.....Beautiful though!!

Wait....did he want ME to pose for the pic or the girl in the background..... ;)

I'm still not certain what possessed anyone to make this sign.....I guess people have to worry about something.....maybe stacking the rocks would ruin their whole ecosystem...so what did we do?....stack the rocks of course!

I know it doesn't look high, but standing on this ledge made me super dizzy......yea...I'm just a tiny bit afraid of heights :)

this one's for the kids...they wanted to know if we saw any whales......we did....in the form of bones....cause of course we missed the "season" of them by 2 weeks

6 comments:

Jami Baker said...

You are ROCKIN' that bikini Lisa!! Oh wait, I mean the chick in the background is!! :) Looks like fun! I googled that sign about the rocks and it says that the ecosystem will be destroyed! How could you??

Mel said...

Isn't that how they always plan those trips....they wait until after the "highlight" of something!
Looks like you had a fun trip!

Beth Ann said...

Lookin' Good Mrs. Miller!! I'm proud of you for even standing that close to the ledge...no thank you...

Nic said...

i'd like to second the hot bikini comment! no fair Lisa. so not fair.

when did Cash get all that blonde hair??? he's adorable!

Cadi said...

Well, well, well, Maui huh?! How fun! I'd been happy to look as good as you in highschool...let alone after bearing 5 children!

Lisa said...

Nic, I know....he's so blond...it cracks me up...he's such a funny baby...
and about the bikini....it's all in the angles and tricks of the camera ;)