Friday, October 16, 2009

My sweet Aunt Sue and Uncle Dan invited us to their place in Rocky Point.....

Forget Disneyland, I'm pretty sure the beach is the happiest place on earth!

First off, we have Pancho Villo here holding a stingray.....gotta love the $6 glasses...HOT!


The kids were ready to hit the ocean for some fishing...in the back is their cousin Kai


I'd like to say I did the fading around the pic on purpose for "effect", but no it's my crappy camera....this was Cole and Kenna's favorite spot...the quad


Here's Pancho again doing what he does best....manual labor


You can't deny the smiles....that's if you can make them out through the fogginess of the picture....they were real I tell ya!


7 comments:

Mel said...

Always a fun time at Dan and Sue's in Mexico!

McElprangs said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! Next time Cory and I will have to come!

Jami Baker said...

I am definitely jealous you got to go!! But good times for you. I love your story telling. And I do have to tell you that when I was pulling up your blog, the words didn't show up right away. I saw the "foggy" picture and I thought (seriously, I thought this) "Go Lisa, using effects on the pictures." I was really proud of you.... not anymore. But it looked good foggy!!

Anonymous said...

GO LISA! Family in Mexico, always a good thing. Was it sunblock on ur camera?? I did the same thing in Disneyland awhile back. All my picture were foggy..I told everyone it was California fog,gimme a break! Mexico fog...might not work so good. bummer.

Lindsay said...

Hahaha Pancho looks like he had a ball!

Kristen said...

I hope Pancho Villa picked up a surape' in Mexico! It would make the outfit with those stellar looking glasses!

Nic said...

Awesome stingray Pancho! Too bad we didn't meet up, Chad would've loved the fishing...And I agree, the beach is the happiest place on earth :)

BTW: no photos of you???