Thursday, February 12, 2009

It's a kite flying day:  the easiest family night ever 
There was the occasional "oops the kite is caught on the roof" scenarios, but all in all good times!
Yes, it was cold and no, Clay thought he didn't need a jacket... Mr. tough guy

"Paul, I'm pretty sure we got the kites for the kids.."  he was like a kid in a candy store.
Crew thought he was pretty awesome....of course this was taken just moments before an "oops I can't hold on any longer, and crap it's on the roof again" moment :)
P.s.  Yes, those are tire marks in the backyard where Paul was doing brodies in the yard....what an example!

To my dismay, this is 1 of 3 outfits that Crew will wear......I try to hide them, but he sniffs them out somehow

6 comments:

sandi said...

Hehehe; Paul's just a big kid :o) Glad you guys got to enjoy this crazy wind. I've been hiding inside under a blanket!

Loved the flex, too, by the way!

Mel said...

I swear your kids make me cold everytime I see them! They are always in shorts and flip flops when I'm bundled and still freezing! hahaha!

Kaylee said...

i especially love the golf cart track in the back yard...couldn't do that at the old house...unless you are white trash like us!! Yep, we have a track in the back yard!

Katrina said...

Fun times at the Miller house! I have to beg Mason to wear his jacket too - aren't boys ever cold?! Must be all the running around that keeps 'em warm!

Kristen said...

What fun parents your kids have! TThat day I was lazy and tucked away in my warm house, not wanting to go anywhere!

Sassy said...

Kites are so much fun....and apparantly so are brodies in the yard...love the bug on your header...I drove a purple bug all thru high school and loved it!!!!