Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My parents had a Christmas party on Saturday full of crafts, a pinata (there was a near fatality involving my dad and brother, so we might not do that again), delicious food, Santa, and of course the fabulous nativity (I'm pretty sure it took longer to dress and satisfy all the children's needs on their costumes then the actual acting out of the "nativity").....GOOD TIMES! ......Thanks mom and dad it was super fun!!I'm not sure what's up with the lighting of my camera, but this pic had to go in because the "animals" of the show were cracking me up.  



Crew was supposed to be Joseph, but he was dead set on holding Frankencense, so there you have it.......(we must choose our battles)
He was definitely into the whole (Santa) thing.  "Santa brings treats, I like Santa!"


Cole played Jingle Bells for us


6 comments:

sandi said...

Your kids crack me up! They are so stinkin' cute! See you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

I have to say Lisa.. by far, your Christmas card was my all time favorite! It was so you! I was cracking up on it (and believe me thats a big deal.. just off work, tired, hungry and not in the mood for ANY holiday cheer!) Your card was great! Great blogs too. Miss ya girl, dang. Merry Christmas.

Kristen said...

Did you watch the First Presidency's Christmas Message/Fireside? I forgot which one was talking...maybe Eyering...about their annual nativity scene. It was hilarious and your story of animals and frankinscence reminded me of it! Glad noone died! Did your boys ACTUALLY do the gingerbread houses or did they have help from a girl? They are pretty good!

Cadi said...

This is the Ultimate Christmas Post in Blogdom!

This is Christmas Memories at it's finest.

Sassy said...

What a great party and your mom's home is to die for...so beautiful! The kids are just the cutest! What a great time and Lisa your mom shared your Christmas card with me and it is the best I've ever seen....you are so cute! HAPPY NEW YEAR cute girl to you and your fam!

Katrina said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas! I love the animals in the nativity! We once had an ape in ours (one of our cousin's Halloween costumes repurposed!)