Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Since I haven't downloaded any new pics.....I'll just post my tag from my sister Jami

Thanks Jami for tagging me....haha   OK...here's what I am supposed to do: List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts and then tag five other people. Leave a comment for the people you tag so they know they have been tagged.

JOYS:
1.  Date Nights for sure....I totally look forward to them.   
2.  I guess I should put a shout out there for my kids.....they do make me laugh!  You can't have joy without some trials!
3.  Vacations......

FEARS:
1.  Losing #2 in Joys
2.  Bugs, spiders, scorpions, pit bulls, well you get the idea
3.  Heights

OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS
1.  keeping urine off the floor in the bathroom...that's a battle I'm never going to win
2.  when the kids get home from school....I have to empty their backpacks right away.......or I go crazy....I never said I was normal
3.  I hate dirty dishes

FACTS:
1.  If I don't get adequate rest someone will pay....lol....but really someone does...
2.  I love to read 
3.  Karaoke is awesome......I love the rush and "making a fool of myself" (which I tend to a lot...go figure)

You've been TAGGED: "If you choose to accept the mission"
Sandi
Nichole
Cadi
Kayola


7 comments:

Sassy said...

I'm on it sista!!!!! Just as soon as I get my crap together...I'll get 'er done...thanks for thinking of me...♥ya

Allie Me said...

LISA!!!! Okay, I did it. Ooops..I'm logged in with Allie's blog...but it's ME. --s

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

I miss my karaoke buddy! Hope things are going well...wait, the boys are back in school, so everything must be going FABULOUS!! Hey, you need to check out the Charlaine Harris books. They are...um...(clears throat)...a little racy, but they have incredibly sexy vampires in them and there are 9 OF THEM!! ...your welcome... let me know if you like them!

Cadi said...

I am willing to accept this mission. I will suit up in my fatigues and get on it.

I had to crack up about the urine on the floor! Don't forget how even after you sanitize and bleach the whole bathroom (floor to ceiling) and there still is the smell...I discovered it was the shower curtain.

Mel said...

Good luck with the urine! Having the same problem myself and it drives me mad!!

Nic said...

I feel special! We'll see if I get to it though. I'm a bit of a slacker when it comes to tags!...at least i'm willing to admit it.

I'm with you on the backpack emptying obsession. It's the only way to stay on top of the heap of papers that they throw at us on a daily basis! Absurd amounts of papers!! Not right.

Kristen said...

Yeah! I found you! Maybe we can stay in touch this way since you never answer the phone!!! :) My blog is private but if you want to visit, email me at kevinneus@cox.net...Hey big shout out to your hubby.."THANX!!" He totally saved us this summer with our new lean mean air conditioner! What a guy! We miss you! I think of you everytime I hear of someone going on a cruise...are you still a cruise whore? HaHa LOL!! Hope to hear from you soon!