Monday, July 14, 2008

I'm finally posting our Fourth of July family fun gathering......I'm so on top of things.  We got together at my brother's house for a fabulous time in their pool, a bar-b-que (of course) and some fireworks....courtesy of my brother Ryan.  I can't say too much about how beautiful and spectacular they were, but they were Loud!  During and after Crew kept saying "Holy Cow Mom...firecracks!"  It was hard to look at him without laughing!  Thanks for a great time Harper's!




5 comments:

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

Love pool parties on the 4th! Yeah, Matt was too scared to set off our 'loud' fireworks, so we had to settle for sparklers for the kids!

Kaylee said...

Crew...talking...boy have we missed out on a lot. Glad you had a great time.

Nic said...

Bitchin' pool. Very disappointed that Crew is not in his sexy suit though! Please post pics of his little bum in that thing, seriously!!

Mel said...

I was looking forward to Paul in his speedo! Oh well, maybe next time!!

Donna said...

Good times on the 4th, we need to do it again soon. The kids had a good time, and so did I. Love my cute little grandkids....Mom