Sunday, April 20, 2008



So, I did something this weekend that was one of the hardest things I've done, and Paul came with me to support...he's the best.  I participated in the Crossfit certification.  Wow, what a crazy weekend.  You can go to their website www.crossfit.com and check it out.  You have to scroll down to April 20 to see my pic on the site.  I'm only posting this cause it's the newest thing I've done and I'm sure it's been too long since I posted.  And it might be the only time I'll be on the internet (besides the blog.....  And maybe those weak moments of crazy behavior that were taped and then put on youtube...haha!)



8 comments:

Sassy said...

WAY TO GO! You are too cute!

Nic said...

Oh my heck Lisa! You are so motivational! Crossfit is the coolest thing, I did a bootcamp at the beginning of the year with a crossfit trainer & I think the program is genious. Now you can be my trainer, yay! That had to be incredibly intense! I can't say enough about how impressed I am. When I grow up I wanna be like you :) Fun that you got to go to San Diego & sweet of Paul to be supportive, awww.

YOU ROCK

Kaylee said...

I have no idea what CrossFit is, but since you are involved, I can safely assume that I am no candidate. Great job on what I am sure was quite a feat of strength.

sandi said...

Go Lisa, it's your birthday...well, soon enough, you muscle bound hottie, you!

Jami Baker said...

You still amaze me! Man, why wasn't I blessed with your enthusiasm for exercising? You ROCK MY WORLD! Sounds like it was rough, but boy am I glad we have a trainer in the fam...my 10 year reunion is 1 month after I have this baby!!! AAAHHH! I NEEEEED you! CONGRATS and welcome home!

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

are you kidding me?! I feel like I'm friends with a rock star now! ( a rock star with a rock hard body! wait, that was a little to creepy to say!) So proud of you! It made some great blogging that's for sure!

Cadi said...

I love that stuff! I definatley need to call you and pick your brain about crossfit. That type of activity totally intrigues me.

You are totally an inspiration and spunky thang.

Admin said...

Wow, you're awesome!!