Thursday, March 13, 2008

March 11

Happy Anniversary 
It's been a wild and crazy l4 year ride with my sweetheart (well actually 17...we dated in high school...I know pathetic).  That's the advantages to getting married young....you don't know what's out there...haha!  
I hate to admit it, but I think we knew we were meant for each other when I first shared my red licorice with him in seminary class so many years ago.  
There's never been a dull moment spent with Paul...or with the other "mini" Pauls running around the house now...boy am I in for it!
Here's to hopefully many more years to come!

Unfortunately, I couldn't include the "earlier" photos of our times together (we weren't digitized yet).  But I do have a wedding video that's definitely worth sharing as soon as I convert it to DVD...........good stuff!

6 comments:

stephanie said...

yay, more pictures!! ♥ the family picture and the comment about telling everyone to stop touching each other, it is so true--it seems like i do that every time too! happy anniversary!

Nic said...

New posts! I enjoyed looking at cute Clay holding his trophy but I'm excited to have some new images when a click on your link! That's a great family photo but it's a sad reminder that you no longer reside in that house! (we still miss you)Loved the photos of you lap dancing for Paul, is that the secret to your long marriage?? & of Paul grabbing crotch....hmmm...Sorry to hear you all have been sick, welcome back to the land of the living!

Sassy said...

Happy Anniversary TO YOU... What a CUTE FAM!!! Stephanie told me she found your blog... How are you sweetie? How is your Mom doing? Way back in mine I mentioned your Mom, I always think about you guys. Please tell her hi for me. Love, Kayola

Sheba Price said...

Okay Lisa, Cute blog! 14 years huh? Wow! You guys still look like you just graduated!! I am still trying to stop laughing at that last picture! Way too funny! I knew you had a wild side but man! LOL!!!
You guys are really a beautiful family and I am so glad I got to meet you from our class together. You are so much fun to work out with!

Nic said...

Easter photos please....

Jami Baker said...

So....blah blah blah abouth your anniversary girl!! When are you going to update???? :) Do you need something to wrie about? I'll give you some ideas....hmmmm, maybe you can talk about how cool your sister is, not Kara, ME!! Anyway, start working on that!!